Three Finger Jack
Oregon Climbing Routes
Mt Washington - 7,794 feet
(Copyright 2003, OMA, All Rights Reserved)
The following routes vary in difficulty. If you are not
sure you have the necessary skills, then consider going on an organized
trip, taking a class first, or for more
difficult routes you can hire a guide.
General Information (Public, membership not required)
Map list (including link to the online Topozone map), photos, and other miscellaneous information.
Listing of Routes: (Descriptions Free to Members
* - In pdf as an Information
Sheet - Available for sale
- North Ridge (*)
- North Face
- Northwest Dihedral, Left
- Northwest Dihedral - "Cling to the Earth"
- Northwest Dihedral, Right
- Northwest Dihedral, Outside
- West Face
- West Face - "King Rat"
- West Face, Central Pillar
- West Face - "Chimney of Space"
- West Ridge - Including the following variations: "Jerns Call", North
Wall, and South Wall
- Southwest Face
- South Face, Dihedral
- South Face
- Southeast Spur - Including the East Face Spur start variation
- East Buttress - Including the East Face and East Face Direct variations.